These are the forms used for registration of Individuals, Self-Employed Persons, Voluntarily Insured Persons and Employers.

Select the required form from the list.
Registration Forms Update
R1 Registration Employer, Secondary, Self-employed or Voluntarily insured persons to register 09.24.2015
R4 Individual Individual registration form used to procure a National Insurance Board number. 02.03.2016
R4b Supplementary
Supplementary Form Details of Children
R4c Log of NI Cards
Log of National Insurance Cards Collected
R6b Registration Authorization
Registration Authorization to Collect national Insurance Cards on Behalf of Registrants 16 years and over
NIB Value Added Tax TIN VAT Certificate of Registration 01.23.2015